The SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR takes place in the library and will run from May 3rd to May 11th .
- We’ll need a minimum of 4 volunteers each day: 2 in the morning (from 7:15-11:30) and 2 in the afternoon (from 12:10- 3:15).
Please sign up at: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094EA9AE2AA3F58-spring1
On Friday, May 11th, 2018 from 6:00-9:00 pm , Sycamore Elementary will be hosting our 15TH ANNUAL COMMUNITY FAIR .
- We’ll need SEVERAL PARENT volunteers to help man jumping castles, help students through obstacle courses, and to supervise.
- Time slots are available in one hour increments: 6:00-7:00 pm, 7:00-8:00 pm, or 8:00-9:00 pm.
If you are willing to give an hour or two of your time, please email Kerri Flores at: email@example.com or call at 520-879-2515.
We will also need approximately 20 volunteers for each time slot to help with Mr. Kreamer’s FIELD DAY on Monday, May 21st.
- ○ Kinder – 1st grade: 8:05-9:20am
- ○ 2nd – 3rd grade: 9:40-10:55 am
- ○ 4th, 5th, and PM Kinder: 12:45pm-2:05pm
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a time slot.